EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. 2011

Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Iron Chef Battle" - December 2007

The Burger Battle

And the winner is............
Chef Barton

I had challenged Tyler to a "Burger Battle" on Christmas of 2006. We finally had the competetion in December of 2007. Tyler and I each made two burgers for the judging. Justin was the judge. Tyler won hands down. I presented him with spatula. His assistant chef was Lisa and mine was Brett.

Then we made hamburgers for everyone to eat. Everyone brought a side dish and we had a good time. Tyler's burgers are on the black plates and mine (Karalee) are on the white plates. I can't believe my smily face burger didn't win (ha ha). We also made cookies but we didn't get to the judging on those.

Ellee, Allie, Jag and Aubrie talked me into playing Barbie and Incredibles with them in our playroom. We had a fun night.

No comments: