EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. 2011

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day 2009 at Gardner Village

My camera bag holder ....
My Sweetheart
Brett Mackay
The beautiful flowers in baskets outside of the businesses


Pansies and fall leaf's......

Fall leaf's in a basket... I love red leaf's .....


Daisy with a purple center....
I took about 20 or 30 pictures of these flowers...
This was my favorite...

Here's one with two of the daisies...



I don't know what this flower is but it's on a bush
and I love to take pictures of these flowers....


Another shot from a different angle....



A like this one of a piece of farming machinery
outside of one of the shops.



I loved these purple flowers...
I don't know what they are called but my mom
used to plant them in her front flower beds.


This red flower is beautiful....



I loved these grasses growing by the creek...







This reminds me of flower that my
Grandma Hatfield used to have in her yard.

I think this is an Iris.


I love the yellow in the center of this white flower.


I think I love flowers - you think?

I love to take pictures of flowers.
These are some of my favorites from Gardner Village.
I can't wait to get out and take more pictures.






No comments: