Cleaning is overated. I need your top ten reasons why I should love cleaning my house. I am having a hard time getting myself motivated to finish cleaning my house so the family can come for thanksgiving. I have done a little in each room. I keep getting distracted when I return items back to their places.
So give me your top ten reasons why I should clean my house...
I am making a top ten reasons why i should NOT clean my house....
1. Dust makes me feel congested.
2. I am allergic to the cleaning products. They give me a headache.
3. The cobwebs are my decorations for next halloween....
4. If I dust then I can't leave messages for Brett.
5. If I do the dishes then I will have to cook.
6. If I sweep the floor then my new broom won't be new anymore.
7. If I clean the toilet then my science experiment will be ruined. I would have to start all over..
8. If I put the clutter away then I will have to eat dinner at the table instead of in front of the TV.... I would miss all my shows....
9. If I liked cleaning then Ellee would like cleaning....Being a good example takes to much time...
10. Then I would have to get up an anwer the door and let my friends and family visit....I wouldn't have anymore excuses...
Ok. If you can come up with ten better reasons why I should clean then I will consider finishing the cleaning of my house... Bring it on....
2 comments:
1. You feel better, when it is clean.
2. You are not embarrassed when someone comes over.
3. You've learned to take care of what's been given to you.
4. Your environment is clear and so will your mind.
5. Germs, Mold, Dust all cause health problems.
6. You won't trip over anything (Allie)
7. So you won't stub your toe on something (Aubrie)
8. So you know where something is when you need it.
9. Do set a good example to your nieces and nephews.
10. BECAUSE your mother told you too.
Check out this web site for the reasons you should clean your house. http://www.cleaningtips.com/blogs/realcleanhome/archive/2007/07/06/seven-reasons-why-you-should-clean-your-house.aspx
Post a Comment