EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. 2011

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Emotions...

To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.... You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.” ~ Jim Valvano


“If I feel depressed I will sing. If I feel sad I will laugh. If I feel ill I will double my labor. If I feel fear I will plunge ahead. If I feel inferior I will wear new garments. If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice. If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come. If I feel incompetent I will think of past success. If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals. Today I will be the master of my emotions.” ~ Og Mandino






Music does bring people together. It allows us to experience the same emotions. People everywhere are the same in heart and spirit.  No matter what language we speak, what color we are, the form of our politics, or the expression of our love and our faith, music proves: we are the same. ~John Denver

1 comment:

lisab said...

Awesome quotes! Allie really is a little model. You capture her perfectly in photos. Love your blog!

Lisa