EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. 2011

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Celebrating what is....



Yesterday we had a fun and informative "sister day" at Lisa's house.   We were joined by the resident therapist Mr. TQB.  We laughed, we talked and I almost cried.

We learned about "What is and finding out the truth".   

At 2:00 am this morning I came to the realization that "I am an obbessed Jonas Brothers fan".   This is a true statement.  I have become so obbessed that I can talk about little else to Brett, family and friends.

I have decided that for the next two weeks I am going to take a break from checking up on their lives via twitter, myspace, youtube, google search, cambio connect, facebook or their fan site.  I have deleted all these sites from my favorites. 

I realized it was getting bad when for the past three nights I have dreamt about Joe, Nick and Kevin.  I spend at least 3 or 4 hours a day reading, researching, or talking about them.  I feel like I have reverted back to a sixteen year olds brain.  I am an almost 40 year old woman and I need to be present in my life and not live vicrously through 3 rock stars whom I have never met.

Today I take back my brain, my life and my relationships with others.

Today I am ok with "What is". 

No comments: