The number FIVE is brought
to you today by Aubrie.
Yes, we only have five days until we get to go to the happiest place on earth.
Thanks to Laralynn for sharing with us all the printouts yesterday
about the attractions, restaurants and things to do while at Disney.
I could feel the excitement from each of you yesterday. I am so glad
that you are all willing to come celebrate my birthday with me.
I love you all. Brett and I can hardly wait for friday.
Here's some of the pictures we took yesterday. They are my favorites.
I love this goofy one.
My beautiful sisters....
Laralynn's telling Steve secrets...
The love of my life...Brett
Are extra family member...Michelle...
I love the goofy shots. I think it brings out our real personalities...
Can't wait to take many more pictures together.
Love you all.
1 comment:
These turned out great. I am glad we finally have a family photo.
Post a Comment