
This picture was taken from the car on the way home

The beautiful rock formations

There are so many different colors in the rocks...

It was interesting to see what the water
has done to these rocks over the years.

This shot I got a little more of the sky.

The green river between the rocks....

Another shot of the river....

I like that you can see the sandbar,
trees, rocks and river from this shot.

I got some of the background rocks
and the river in this shot.

I guess I liked the river.....

This is what we saw across the the other side of bridge.

More pictures of the rocks....

I like the contrasting colors in this shot.
I really enjoyed stopping at this spot in Arizona.
I hadn't been feeling well and seeing this
beautiful part of the country and getting the
chance to photograph it was simply amazing.
I have a lot to learn about lighting
and photography stuff but I sure
enjoyed taking the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment