EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. 2011

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Florida Sunset ...... At Nasa

Sunset picture taken in Nasa's parking lot


I thought the sunset was beatufiul
coming through behind these bushes.


Another shot from the parking lot.

The sunset was beatuiful this night. I really enjoyed taking pictures.
Sunsets in Florida are diffrent because there's no mountains. I am not sure which I like best I think I just enjoy taking the pictures. Heavenly Father created such a beautiful world for us to enjoy. When we were out tonight in the freezing cold weather I started to reminicse about our trip to Florida and the nice warm weather. I guess we are never satisfied with what we have. The snow is beautiful though when you look at it from your window. I have been able to see some beautiful sunrises from my window these past few days. It's been just as gorgeous.





1 comment:

Jan said...

The sunset looks beautiful!!! I can't wait to keep seeing more pictures from you guys!!