EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. 2011

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Greetings Family from Norway.....

You think I would smile for the camera? duh
Brett wants to photo shop these pictures so
we can be together in the photo


Posing outside of the viking church

Look Brett's going to beat that
olympic norweigian runner

He won by an arm's length.

(you will see many of these posed pictures of Brett from our Disney trip.
We decided it was fun to have Brett pose as the statues throughout all the parks.)


Brett warming up his hands by the fire...
Why didn't he just put his coat on?


Ok so here's the shot where I am smiling


Another view of the buildings...

This cafe wasn't open but we decided to take a picture anyway.


This is a replica of some of the buildings you might
see if you really went to Norway for a vacation.

The cute little shops all decked out for the holidays.

This is waterfall that is seen from the
outside of the Viking voyage ride


Another shot of the buildings...
A Viking -
I wonder why we didn't have Brett pose as a viking ?














No comments: