EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. 2011

Monday, June 29, 2009

Signing the Jonas Brothers Tour Bus

I wrote: "Love you Karalee and Brett "
It's in green sharpie
Brett in front of the bus....

Karalee in front of the bus...

The Jonas Brothers let their fans sign their tour bus...
I had read about this from the Burnin up Tour
so when I saw it parked over by where we
entered for the floor seats we just had
to go over and sign it.

This was a fun experience. I was signing it and there
were these young teen age girls standing behind me saying
"I wish we could sign it but don't have a sharpie"....
So when I was done I gave them my sharpie
but told them that when they were done they needed to
pass it a long to another group who didn't have a sharpie...

They were pretty excited....
JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS


3 comments:

Life with Laralynn said...

YEAH for both of you. I am so glad you did this. You deserve it.

Love,
Laralynn

Dad said...

Cool!!!

Love,

Dad

Jan said...

So happy you were able to go!