I had an anxiety attack today at church today... I had to leave just after the sacrament program by the primary. One of the kids read another kids part on accident. The little kid had written his own talk and then wasn't able to give it because I had my new counselor help the kids at the pulpit. She didn't know all the kids names so she had the older child read the wrong part. I feel like such a failure as a leader. I should have got up and stopped him but I didn't have a copy of the program because I had given mine to a teacher. Anways, I am just embarrassed now and I want to hide.....
I hate that I am so emotional... I hate that I can't control my emotions.... I hate anxiety attacks, tears and especially when I have to watch a child cry......
2 comments:
I am sorry this happen to you and the child. Just remember kids are usually resilent. Keep reassuring the child and remember has hard as it is you are the adult and can have a good impact on this child. My prayers go out to you and the the child. Keep doing what you are suppose to!!!!
Emotions are difficult sometimes. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Love you very much.
Post a Comment