Sorry these took so long to post..
Dad I hope you like them...
I am so grateful that Mom and Dad took
my hand print and foot print.....
Oh What a beautiful baby....
I still have a ton of hair....
I took these dates from my baby book then I cut it up
and I am going to through it away.
I hope Mom doesn't yell at me when I get to heaven.
Oh well, what's done is done....
I wish someone had recorded down
what was said in my blessing.
The only thing I remember mom telling me was
that my blessing said that I would have lots of trials
and hard things to help me grow..
And since she's gone and can't confirm it,
that's my story and I am sticking to it....
I love this page with all cut out pictures of me....
You can see all my different smiles...
Where did all my blond hair go....
I was a beautiful baby....
I love the curls and I have beautiful eyes....
I have a lot still to do on the book all about me...
I am grateful for this year to
Celebrate
Who I AM.....
Just Karalee
1 comment:
AWESOME!! I love to celebrate you too!
Post a Comment