Ellee, Allie, Aubrie and Jag
Lunch is served....
Sam is not so sure about getting his picture taken...
He and Lisa have beautiful blue eyes....
Taun's "you get one shot" smile.
"Yes, I know I am handsome" smile....
Laralynn's, "I'll get your picture later" smile...
Laralynn's showing her etch a sketch skills to Jag and Aubrie...
They think she's pretty cool and they are right....
Jag is a great poser for me... Look at those gorgeous eyes....
Allie's naturally photogenic...She has a great smile and beautiful eyes
Jan showing off her Easter treats...
Me - I got my favorite cinnamon bears...
Brett's eyeing someone else's treats ....I think....
Elle's showing off her new jewelry line...
two snakes....one for each arm...
I am sure glad one is a gummy snake and the other is made of paper...
Showing off their bubble blowing skills
Allie, Aubrie, Jag and Ellee
Aubrie's showing me her big bubble...
So glad Allie would pose with me...
Sam and Laralynn playing with the beans..
Easter was a fun day...
We met at noon for lunch... sandwiches, pototoe salad, veggies and chips with lemonade to drink.
Laralynn made this yummy dessert with brownie on the bottom and cream filling on top.
We played bingo and got to win some cool prizes.
We got to hunt for our easter treat too.
Justin was there but I never took his picture.
Steve was sick so Laralynn took him home a plate of food to eat.
I am grateful we had a peaceful, fun and enjoyable day together.
No comments:
Post a Comment