It's Me - Karalee
It's Allie - Look at those beautiful eyes
Jag and Aubrie - Cousins Forever
Lisa our host for the day...We love your big table....
Oh Sam you make us laugh...
Ellee...I keep taking your picture when you close your eyes...
Jan- The resident Chef for the day....
Barbeque chicken sandwiches....YUM
Pasta Salad
Chips and Tranchell Homemade Salsa...
Aubrie's page from her Disneyland trip....I got to help her.
Laralynn catching up on her wedding album...
Ellee's first page
Allie finished her page with a little help from her mom...
Here's my first page in my book about me...
Ellee's second page
Lisa's first page all about Jag....
Ellee's third page is complete
and a fourth one to boot...
Here's another one of baby Jag....
Here's Ellee's fifth page...I think she got the most done today....
and still wanted to scrapbook as we were packing our stuff away...
Jan made cards once her daughters went home to play with their dad...
Jag and Aubrie pulling funny faces for me....Look at those tongues...
And we can't forget Sam... He loved Laralynn's pretzels...
I forgot to take pictures of our treats but we had....
Homemade pretzels, gummi bears, twix candy bars, candy corn and french pastries...
I think we all had a great time...at least I know I did..
I think I got about 6 pages done in my book...
I am going to take a picture of each and post it so dad can see what I've done.
Sister - Cousin Day Rules!!
1 comment:
Amazing pictures!!!
Post a Comment