http://makeundermylife.com/throw-out-fifty-things-challenge/
I hope I did this link right. I found this blog through another blog that I read. It is about getting rid of the clutter and having more simplicity. Brett and I each found twenty five things to get rid of. This next week we will find 10 things per day each so that will be one hundred things. We had two bags of trash items and then the rest we will donate to DI in the drive that is going on next week.
I just thought it was a great challenge and I can't wait to keep going through more stuff. We have boxes that we haven't opened since our move into the house seven years ago. I am looking forward to letting go and making more room for the stuff I love.
It's a fun challenge and not to hard to do if you break it down into 10 items per day. If you do it let me know what you get rid of.
Love, Karalee
2 comments:
CELEBRATION!!!!! So extremely proud of you.
Way to go!!!
Post a Comment