Karalee hiding in a tree just outside the Gossner Cheese factory...
This is the view to the west of the Gossner Cheese factory...
The mountains look like they were painted in the background...
I wish I knew how to paint.....
The Vancott family....
Nick, Alexus and Tiffany
Tiffany going fishing....
I went down by the rocks so she came down by me and we pretended to fish...
Tiffany sitting on a log...
Brett's..."I don't want my picture taken" look......
hanging out waiting for me...
I want my picture taken too....Karalee said to her husband...
These red branches from bushes lined the river bank and were so striking
next to the dead limbs on the other trees. They were so beautiful to look at...
The pictures don't do them justice...
Some kind of deadplant. I thought they looked cool so I took a picture....
A beautiful fishin hole...You can see the fishmerman's hat at the bottom of the picture...
It's picturesque with snow covered mountains in the background. The water is so blue....
I couldn't see the elk with my eyes but my camera captured them in the background...
We drove up to hardware ranch it's a elk perserve...
The spring runoff has begin... I thought of Jan and her word
OVERFLOWING... When I took this picture...
These are rose bush leaves outside of the VanCott's home that hung on throughout the winter...
I love the colors and details my camera captured....
After taking pictures up the canyon we went to the VanCott home and made sandwiches...
Tiffany had never seen swiss cheese before. I told her it was holey cheese.
I had to take a picture of her and the cheese....
This was the view from our window as we were driving out of sardine canyon. It's taken
from inside the car but I still thought it was beautiful...
We live in a beautiful state. I can't wait to explore more of it.
3 comments:
What a perfect day. I love all the photos.
Love,
Laralynn
BEAUTIFUL!!! You have an amazing talent to see the beauty in the world! Thank you for sharing.
Great photos! I love the first one the most. The little girl is so photographable. Really you are great!
Lisa
Post a Comment