Brett and I could see these two rock formations for a long
time as we drove through New Mexico. We called the one on
the top the fortress and the one below was the prince's castle.
I thought the power lines looked like a person with a heart
in the middle so I had to take a picture. What do you think?
This is an arch we saw... The signs before you come to it
said "Traffic congestion ahead".. We laughed and then
stopped by to take a picture of it...
The sky was so blue next to the red rock...
We stopped in several places to take pictures of the sunset.
Here's the first it looks golden...
The second you mostly saw dark clouds and a little golden
These have the gold and the orange
More orange and gold's.
Now we are starting to get a litle bit of purple
Now we got the purple/pink colos
These last ones are just outside of arches....
We took a bunch more but they didn't turn out very ell.
None of them are as beautiful as the seeing the sunsets in person.
Love, Karalee
1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment