I was reading my friend Julia's blog this morning and I loved this sentence from her blog....
"I threw away 'perfect' yesterday and by accepting imperfection, I found perfection".
I love this. We can't be perfect but by accepting the imperfection we can find perfection in what is.
I have made the decision to change my thoughts about excercising and I started yesterday. I was amazed at the additional energy I had yesterday. I was able to go the whole day without needing a nap. Amazing!!!!
I also took the opportunity to make dinner for Brett last night and I did the dishes all by myself. It is so nice to have a clean counter this morning. This is a big step for me since in my past I didn't have the energy to do anything besides work for ACS. I also cooked the chicken for tonights dinner last night so it will be an easy dinner. We are having an Asian chicken salad. Yum. I made tin foil dinners last night with chicken, onion, garlic, potatoes, celery, peppers, corn, tomotoes with a roasted red pepper marinade. It was really delicious.
I went for a walk this morning and I enjoyed it again. Tonight Brett and I are walking at the high school track. I am looking forward to this.
So today accept the imperfection in yourself, others, your circumstances and Celebrate it.
Love, Karalee
1 comment:
You truly are amazing and so inspiring!
Post a Comment