EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. 2011

Friday, June 25, 2010

Celebrating a change of perspective.....


Good Morning to all my blog readers....

What a beautiful morning it is.  Brett and I got up and went walking at 5:30 am this morning at the
Copper Hills High track.  It was beautiful.  There was a cool breeze blowing and getting up and moving felt good.  I made it a half mile.  The sunrise was beautiful to watch as I went around the track.  I wish I had taken my camera so you could have seen it but instead I put another one of my favorites pictures for you to see.   Brett and I also went last night around 8:00 pm to walk last night and made it a half mile as well. 

Last week at Sister day my sister's and I talked about changing our thought process.   I am so grateful for all they taught me.  I have implemented the advice in my life and I love the change in my mind.  It feels good to get up and excercise every day.  To spend time outside breathing in the air and get some sunshine.  It feels good to spend time with Brett or friends walking and talking.  It feels good to be living my life and not just watching it pass before my eyes.

I love seeing the beauty around me and capturing it with my camera.  I love being open to new opportunities.  I love being open to sharing my photographs with others and being open to possibly starting an etsy store.  

I am grateful for the gifts my Heavenly Father has given me.  I am grateful for this body that houses my spirit.  I am grateful for His law of health and the promises that I can "walk and not be weary and run and not faint".

I love this feeling of being motivated and actually putting those dreams into action. 

I will celebrate my new perspective today....What will you celebrate in your life?

Have a beautiful day.

Love, Karalee

No comments: