Remember those lazy days of summer....
Playing make believe.....
Using your imagination....
Being whatever you wanted to be.....
A pirate, a dancer, a singer, a chef, a teacher, a mom...
Whatever you could dream up....
I remember making up songs and singing them. I loved to sing. I would imagine myself traveling the world. Seeing all the places I learned about in school. I remember playing dress up in mom's old dance dresses. I remember making ramen taco's and pretending I was on a cooking show. I remembering being the teacher either in school or church whichever we were playing that day.
I played imagination with Ellee yesterday... She had me believing that her parents had bought a new car and she got to paint her chair pink and her mom painted her's purple because they didn't like blue like Taun and the boys.
I love how a child can help you find your imagination again.
I hope whatever you imagine today about your reality comes true.
DREAM AND DREAM BIG!!!!
2 comments:
What a great dreamer and writer you are. Everythings starts with a dream. Love You!!!
Keep pretending! and you'll find joy!
Post a Comment