
Here comes the Bride ....
and groom and flower girl....

James, Joseph
James's girlfriend (don't know her name)
and Virginia
They have grown up very nicely.....

Dad, Mom, Jeanette and Eric Mackay

Joseph, Jennie and Lee Mackay

Dad, Mom and Alva Mackay

Dad, Mom, Karalee and Brett Mackay

Mom and Brett
(He sure looks nice in his suit)

Dad, Lee and Mom Mackay

Exchanging Rings
The wind was blowing really hard...

The Groomsmen.....

The bridesmaid's.....
It was a lovely place for a reception...
Everyone looked so nice....
2 comments:
Karalee,
You are a gret photographer.
Who took the photos of you and Brett? Maybe you should take wedding phots.
Dad
What an amazing cake. I agree with dad. You are so happy when you are behind the camera, you really should look into working for someone who does pictures or a photo studio. You would be so much fun at Kiddie Kandids. You can totally be silly with kids.
PS Brett looks really nice in his suit. I don't think I've seen him in before.
Post a Comment