Sit by the ocean and hear the waves come in....
Watch the children play in the water, collect sea shells and build sand castles?
Do you ever wish you were that child again? 20, 30 or more years younger?
Do you wish you could do things differently?
What would you change? What would you become? What would you do differently?
I would sing more. I would laugh more. I would run more. I would play more.
I would dance more. I would stop to smell the daisies...
Today I will laugh, sing, run, dance and play more.
I will smell the daisies...
Today is the first day of the rest of my life...I will live it to the fullest. I will enjoy each moment. I will find joy in this journey. I will find balance. I will love more.
3 comments:
What a great affirmation!!! Way to go!
Oh, by the way, I had to fill out some paper work for Allie's school class. One of the questions was What was the funniest day of your summer? She said, When I went and stayed with Aunt Karalee.
I love your questions and your affirmation. I am blessed to be able to go to the beach and enjoy its beauty every day. I can be there in 10 minutes. I think I take it for granted. Thanks for reminding me of the joys of walking on the beach. Have a grateful day.
Dad
Post a Comment