Brett and Karalee
Love those photos. Can't wait to see what see says about her photos when she is 20.
These are really good action shots of Allie. I am sure she will be grateful for the photos when she gets older. She really gets into it.
Her mom definately is grateful for those shots. I think I am going to start saving for a better camera and then have you be my instructor. You are amazing, I hope you can find a way to make money with your passion because you are so good at it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love those photos. Can't wait to see what see says about her photos when she is 20.
These are really good action shots of Allie. I am sure she will be grateful for the photos when she gets older. She really gets into it.
Her mom definately is grateful for those shots. I think I am going to start saving for a better camera and then have you be my instructor. You are amazing, I hope you can find a way to make money with your passion because you are so good at it.
Post a Comment