I was writing my gratefuls and it was helping me to get out of my head but then the computer just shut down automatically so I guess that's not what I was suppossed to share.
This past week has been difficult for me to be aware of the things that I have been grateful for. I have had to really take my time in coming up with the things I have been grateful for.
Today I decided that I wanted to have a more grateful heart. I wanted to be aware of the little things in my life that Heavenly Father has blessed me with.
I am grateful for....
Breathing....It's a simple thing that my body does for me. I am grateful for the clean air that we have to breathe now. I am grateful that deep breaths can calm my troubled heart.
Learning .... I am grateful that my mind continues to work. I am grateful for learning from the scriptures, from the news, from my family, from Brett. I am grateful that I am teachable.
Praying... I am grateful that I get to communicate with my Heavenly Father and that he communicates with me. I am grateful to be able to share my thoughts with him about anything.
Laughing....Laralynn sent that cute video about laughing. Laughing is so good for my soul. It gets me to smile. Which can brighten my heart.
Singing...I love to sing. I love to hear others sing. I love music. I love to be touched by music. I love to move when I hear music.
Loving...I am grateful to love Brett. He is an amazing husband. He is so kind to me. I am grateful for love my sisters and their families. I am amazed at the love they show me back. I am grateful to love my dad. I am grateful to accept his love in return. I am grateful to love people, things and experiences.
Living...I am grateful to be alive. I am grateful for the experiences I have in life that bring me joy, sorrow, happiness, pain, understanding.
Gratitude...I am grateful for learning to have gratitude for all things. I am grateful for the opportunity to share the things that I am grateful. I am grateful that expressing gratitude makes me aware of the many blessings I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment