EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. 2011

Monday, January 4, 2010

"A HOUSE OF ORDER" OLYMPIC CELEBRATION....

Last night in our couple reading we were reading in the D&C where it talkes about "a house of order". This inspired me to decide that this week will be a celebration of "A house of order". I started this morning by putting away the clothes that were clean in our bedroom. I had tripped over the basket this past weekend so I decided this was a great place to start. Then I gathered the dirty clothes and brought them downstairs. I have a theme for my celebration based on the olympics. The winter Olympics are coming in February so I am treating each task as an olympic event. Today I will climb my mountain of clothes and have smooth sailing as I complete this task. I will be awarded the gold medal. I will succeed.


Now it's off to my olympic time trial for sorting. I bet I will be #1....
I will post pictures later of my olympic events....

Have a great day. 

1 comment:

Dad said...

yEA!!! Karalee's #1