Dear Kara and Brett,
I love your Blog and especially seeing the pictures and seeing the things you are doing. I want to adopt the words you wrote. What a wonderful motto for life and so insightful. This last week in Sacrament we sang "God will protect you then do what is right." It really stood out to me and as the week went by I knew that God was protecting me and I came to feel he has alway been there to protect me and I have faced some dangerous situations that I know of and I believe many more when I happily went on with no notice that I could have had problems. I also thought this week how we sing, "Lead me, quide me, walk beside me, help me find the way." I truely know this is what I see to have my Savior do for me. I love you both more than you know.
Love, Aunt Claudia
No comments:
Post a Comment