EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. 2011

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I want to be a champion......

"Passion and hard work makes a great player,but the Courage to get up every time you fall is what makes a champion."  ~ Jeanette Lee

Today I celebrate going to the doctor.

I didn't want to go.  In fact I cancelled two appointments because I didn't want to go.  The reason I didn't want to go was because I lost the order to get my blood tested.   I am glad I went.   Dr. Legant gave me a short lecture and then it was over. 

My platelet level is at a 67.  My iron level is down a little bit but staying steady. 
I go back in two months to have my blood tested. 

I will celebrate putting me first.
I will celebrate feeling the fear and doing it anyway.
I will celebrate taking control.

3 comments:

Life with Laralynn said...

I am really proud of you. This is huge for you. You should really celebrate this!

Jan said...

WAY TO GO!

Dad said...

I celebrate you. Dad