How do I get my brain to turn off?
Is there a switch that I can't see???? Anyone have ideas? Besides counting sheep?
I just can't seem to turn my brain off tonight...
I worked until 11:20 pm and got my ten hours in... Yeah for me...
Went to a teaching appointment but the Elder's (missionaries) never showed....
Met Tyli - what a sweet girl... Talyeah and Elijah are sweet too.... Elijah (he's 4) showed me his oweeee.....He was just precious.... Andrea there mom was nice...
Got the email about this weeks paycheck....I made it another week...I am not on the subsidy report...I am so grateful Heavenly Father helped me... I couldn't have done it without His help...
I am grateful for prayer and for His love....
My amazing husband Brett....He is a step ahead of me... always thinking....He brought me dessert tonight just before he went to sleep....He is so loving and kind...He offered to call Richard if I can't get my courage up.... He hurt his shoulder again tonight opening a jar of pickles..darn pickles....
Need to go to Sam's club, dollar store, do the laundry, water the lawn, call Richard, prepare sharing time, make flyers, make poster, print out permission slips, gather the stuff for the reunion, go to inkley's, sleep, finish my book, do the dishes,..........
Joe Jonas broke up with his movie star girlfriend....He cried at the concert and all the girls were screaming yeah....Joe hurt Nick's hand at the concert in a drumming accident....Joe thought Nick's hand was part of the drum......Nick couldn't play for like 10 minutes....Good thing they have a few days off.....
Need to post the pictures from Allie and Aubrie's adventure....sure glad Aubrie's not mad at me anymore....I miss the girls....They made life so much more interesting.....
Can't wait for sister day....Loved talking to all of my sisters today....I love them so much...they are so funny, amazing and wonderful....
Cold...I am really cold. The A/C just kicked on...Really should be sleeping under the covers....I keep stealing Brett's blanket...mine is still downstairs on the bed....loaned it to Allie and Aubrie....Need to buy more toilet paper...we are almost out downstairs.....
Barbeque potatoe chips....need a new flavor...tired of the BBQ.....Maybe we'll have frito's next week with Taco soup.....Thirsty....wow I am really thirsty....lemonade sounds good...no maybe just water....
Can you imagine being in my brain????? You just had a small experience of being in my brain....Can't keep on one subject for very long...
It's almost 2:00 am I am going to lay down even if I can't sleep...I have so much to do tomorrow morning...
Where's the dimmer switch????Does anyone know if you can by a GPS system for my brain? so I can find the OFF switch.. Please turn off...happy thoughts...sleeping....cool breezes on the beach...relaxing....
Have a good day.....
1 comment:
Dear Karalee,
I used to have the problem of not being able to sleep a lot. I found that if I got up and wrote down what I was thinking about that it helped. It was like if I had it down on paper, I didn;t beed to think about it any more. It sounds like thats what you did. Were you able to sleep when you went back to bed?
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment