EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. 2011

Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th 2009


Good Morning to all.


Today is the 4th of July. The birthday for this wonderful country. I am so grateful to be an American citizen. I am grateful for the freedoms we enjoy. I am grateful that my ancestors immigrated from Europe and joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and came to Utah.


I feel so blessed to live in this wonderful land. I am grateful I get celebrate with other Americans today at the Stadium of Fire.


I am grateful for the Soliders that are protecting our freedoms. I hope and pray that my cousin Bryce is safe while he's serving over seas. We are so lucky to live here in this chosen land.


God Bless America.


1 comment:

Dad said...

I too am grateful for the freedom that I have been blessed with and for all those who have made it possible to be free.

Have a wonderful day today.

Be Free,

Dad