EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. 2011

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Perspective....


DREAM BIG....

LIVE LIKE YOU'RE ON THE BOTTOM
EVEN IF YOU'RE ON THE TOP....



PUT YOUR TRUST IN THE LORD...

HAVE FAITH AND HOPE....

DO YOUR BEST... JUST DO IT....



I have a desire to be positive...I want to accomplish the goal....I want to succeed.

I will succeed. Whatever life throws at me I will overcome it. Part of the journey is the climb..I know I can... I know I can... I know I can....



I have some things I need to overcome and I really do want to stay positive. I look forward to the day when I can retire but until then I am going to enjoy this journey even when the mountain seems higher than what I believe I can climb. I will just put one foot in front of the other and keep going. I will do my best and be ok with whatever the consequences are. That's all I really can do...



Climb every mountain....
Follow every dream....
Until I reach the other side...
Dreams do come true....

3 comments:

Dad said...

Keep climbing Karalee. Inch by inch it is a cinch. Yard by yard it is hard. I enjoy your comments. Tell Brett hi.

Dad

Jan said...

You can do it!!! We love you!

Life with Laralynn said...

You are so amazing. I love reading your blog. You are inspiring. Keep it up kid.

Love,
Laralynn