heading onto the floor seating at the Idaho Center
June 26, 2009
but they have smoke in the arena so you
can see the laser light show they do.
And we zoomed into get a close up......
The concert was so amazing. I just love to listen to their music because it makes me feel so alive. I can forget about my ITP and other health problems and just feel happy. They are an amazing group of guys. I am proud to say I am their fan and I will be until they quit putting out music (actually probably even after that). I can't wait for their performance on July 4th and if I get my way we will see them one more time on their world tour. I don't think it will be hard for me to convince Brett since he's just as big a fan as me.
Thanks Jonas Brothers for being such an inspiration to me.
Listen to their song "A little bit longer".
It's an amazing song that Nick wrote about his Diabetes.
3 comments:
I am so glad that you got to see the Jonas Brothers. The photos really help to see the joy you experienced.
Dad
I think this is absolutely great. I am so happy for you. You deserve it all.
Love,
Laralynn
and John Taylor is one of the band members.
Post a Comment