He's the love of my life....
He reminds me that even when things seem overwhelming and to hard that if we trust in Heavenly Father everything will work out. He has incredible faith.
He loves me just the way I am...He loves to hear me laugh...so he tells me dumb jokes, tickles me or changes the words to songs just to hear me laugh..
He adores me...He wears rose colored glasses and see's the best in me....He is a great cook, dishwasher, employee, friend, son, brother in law, but especially husband... I am lucky...
I am so glad that he's a part of my life... I love being on this journey with him... I love you Brett...
Entertaining....
Funny.....
Talented....
Amazing Musicians....
Happy Songs...Sad Songs...
Love Songs... Dancing Songs...
I can't explain why their music makes me feel alive...
I can't explain why their music can cheer me up...
I just know that it does...
I can't explain why almost every conversation
I have lately I talk about them and their amazing talents
and what they are trying to accomplish...
I pledge allegience to the flag
of the United States of America...
Beauty...
Memories....
Love....
I love to take pictures of the American Flag....
Gratitude for what it stands for....
1 comment:
Keep up the positive attitude. I am proud of you.
Love,
Laralynn
Post a Comment